Friday, June 6, 2008

Filling the void with crafting

Bennet goes to bed pretty early each night, which means that I am in an empty, very quiet, house all alone for a few hours. So, I've started crafting again. I finished a knitted x-back tank top a few days ago and did a knit dish scrubbie last night. Currently, I've got a pair of socks for Tim on my needles. I also have been researching organizational tips for small apartment living. This should come in handy in August when we move into an 800 sq foot apartment in Japan. So far, I have found a very cool way to get all of my spices into mason jars with magnets, so that All my spices are hanging on the side of my fridge instead of taking up space in my cupboards! I'm kind of proud of me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: