Sunday, February 22, 2009

99 Days!

That's right! This morning marked the official foray into double digits. Only 99 days until my due date. I cannot even begin to express how good that feels! To celebrate, I'm sharing my latest belly photo from last night. I'm just a few days shy of 26 weeks. Which means I only have one more week left in the second trimester! I would ask where the time has gone, but I actually can't remember what it feels like to NOT have a human being inside me. 99 days doesn't seem all that long though! Not when I started with 280 days to go!

And, we've been having issues getting photos off of the camera and onto the computer. I can only do them one at a time, which takes FOREVER. So don't hold your breath for tons of pics! We're working on the problem and you're just going to have to hold yourself over with these!


Just because they're so darn handsome!


My new wrap carrier makes an awesome hammock for Bennet. Check back in 99 days for pics of Baby Nelis being worn in it. I cannot wait to babywear again!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The countdown is ON! You look amazing, the fam looks amazing. Still can't believe I got to see you!

Anonymous said...

is that the one i got you for christmas????? it's beautiful! just like YOU!!! you look incredible sara!!! and my most favorite son in law an grandson...what can i say? i love you all to death!!!!

mom/mimi