Friday, October 3, 2008

I've got the Iwakuni funk!

Well, we've been very busy with all the birthdays around here! Bennet's was really fun, then there was mine, then Bennet's party (the wild dinosaur disco), and this weekend will be Tim's. Of course, I have lots of pictures, but they aren't uploaded yet, so you'll have to bear with me!!!

Unfortunately, I've had the Iwakuni funk, as it's affectionately referred to here. Apparently some people start feeling junky about a month after they arrive in Iwakuni. I've heard a LOT of different reasons for this from many people (none with any actual medical background). My favorite possibility is dust from China blowing into Japan!! Other people have told me it's different germs, or plants, or food, or water. Who knows?! But basically, I don't feel so hot! So don't expect too much blogging until this lets up! Sorry!

No comments: