Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I lied to all of you...

So, do you remember back about 2 weeks ago when I complained about the Iwakuni funk? Well....I lied.....



We found out on September 18th that Bennet is going to be a big brother!! Actaully it was EXACTLY one month since we had arrived in Japan, so this little bean really IS our "Iwakuni Funk"!!

Now, on to more important things...I'm just shy of 8 weeks along. Baby Nelis is due in early June and has already been wreaking havoc for his/her poor mommy! Tim has been wonderful the last few weeks, cooking, cleaning, and doing everything for me! I've been too sick and exhausted to do anything at all really!

Sorry for the poor quality of the picture!! Our household goods still aren't here so our scanner isn't here. Which means that I had to take a picture of the ultrasound!! No big deal though. You get the gist! We are in love already and Tim has lovingly nicknamed our child "Squid"!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Congratulations a million times over!!! I'm so happy for you and will be visiting you before and when that baby comes. By the way, anything you need from the states? I'm here for a few weeks!

Sparklinbecks said...

Aw I am so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

a mimi again... thanks sara!! hey maybe you'll go early. i mean if you have to make me a mimi so near my 50th the least you can do is give me that baby on my birthday!!! squid...sara yet one more reason never to allow a man to name your babies! LOL you'd be barthlomew if poppy had his way....and well 'margaret' wasn't my choice either... she's so a zoe!!! lol well well well now you get to fill in the blanks and bennet gets to be the big man of the house! how wonderful the news!!! my heart is overflowing with love for you all!! take care of yourself and SLEEP when your body tells you. you're forming the kids brain now... i slept ALOT when i was pregnant with you! *winks* i love you all very very much and miss you terribly!!!

The Ceelens said...

Love you guys!! So excited for you!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I subscribe to your blog on my google i page and when I saw the title of your post, I thought, "I bet she's pregnant." It was just a hunch. =) I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. If you were still here, you could borrow all my pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding books. =)