Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our 2nd Anniversary Project

Yea yea, I know. My anniversary was over a month ago. But Tim and I weren't together, so I'm allowed to be late. Anyways, last year was our paper anniversary. So in honor of it, we had professional photos taken (on PHOTO paper...get it?).

This year is our cotton anniversary. After much thought, I figured out how to memorialize our first two years of marriage.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


My Mom and Meeko gave us gorgeous bedding from Pottery Barn for our wedding. Seriously gorgeous! Well, our darn dog ripped a big hole in the fitted sheet. Being sentimental, I didn't want to throw it out. But since I didn't inherit my family's pack-rat gene, I didn't want to keep a ripped sheet. So I got a bit creative, and I gotta tell you, I'm proud of me! Not only is the (COTTON) fabric from a wedding gift, but the photos I used for the silhouettes are from our wedding photography. And, of course, it coordinates with our bedding PERFECTLY!!

My inspiration came from three separate projects I found online (silhouettes, this, and this).

I think it's the perfect project for our second anniversary!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:

Sparklinbecks said...

Happy late anniversary!

Those turned out so great!

Christy said...

I made t-shirts with the freezer paper for my 2nd anniversary.

Michelle said...

That's so cool!!! We're on our 3rd year (I think....) of marriage and I haven't done anything for any anniversaries...I am a lazy wife. =)